Hello, blog visitor!!

If this is your first visit to this blog, and you want to read about my adventures in order, scroll to the bottom of the page and read from the bottom up. Happy reading :)

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

haitus

i´m in nicaragua on the way back from renewing my visa in costa rica.
it´s nice to have a break.
however, i´ve run into problems with my bank card.
it´s frozen.
and i´ve just been on the phone to royal bank, talked to about 5 different agents, and have been told that i wont be able to use my bank card til i get back to canada.
i think i need to call them again.
i hate dealing with the bank anytime... but especially overseas.

some days i meet people who are so helpful i can´t believe my good fortune.
then other times i call my own country and have to deal with people who are just counting the hours til they get off work.

grr.

on a bright note, i attempted surfing again, and actually did very well! go me!

No comments: