Hello, blog visitor!!

If this is your first visit to this blog, and you want to read about my adventures in order, scroll to the bottom of the page and read from the bottom up. Happy reading :)

Friday, September 19, 2008

not so bad

the last two days have been pretty good.
no major poo incidents.
the kid that said i was a gringo, not her teacher, drew me a picture today.
she can be my friend again.

and the showers work, and the toilets seem to be flushing, and we got a hitch all the way back from our project today (cutting out the 40 min walk), and i'm going to buy the best smoothie ever, and i get two weeks off starting now.... well, technically monday, and i got a couple much needed donations.

one of the girls at the hogar has taken to calling me gorgita and poking my tummy. this roughly translates to 'little fatty'. although another one called me flacita today which is the opposite... i think she figured i was offended.
i'll just take both as terms of endearment.

No comments: